Making a bikeit list can be a fun way to expand your cycling horizons and experience new places near and far. The first step is finding what you’re looking for. Do you want to find awesome rides on back farm roads? In the mountains? Along a beach? Then once you know what you’re looking for and how far you want to travel, start searching and asking other cyclists where their favorite places to ride have been. Additionally, there are a lot of online resources where you can find more information on routes in different areas. All it takes is a little Googling. Additionally, you should also make a list of places you want to check out that’s rideable from your doorstep. Regardless of where you are in the world, there’s certainly cool things close by that you haven’t found yet. See how long your bikeit list gets and let us know what a few of the top ones are in the comments below. We’d love to hear!
The 20 Best Inspirational Cycling Quotes
1. Life’s a climb, but the view is great.
2. I don’t have a bucket list but my bikeit list is a mile long.
3. You can’t be sad while riding a bicycle.
4. Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off being excellent.
5. To bike, or not to bike: that is not a question.
6. Sometimes this is all you need!
7. Life is like riding a bicycle, to stay balanced you must keep moving.
8. I’m doing this for me.
9. I just need to ride my bike.
10. No, your legs aren’t that tired. Yes, you can breathe. Keep going.
11. When in doubt. Pedal it out.
12. A bad attitude is like a flat tire… you can’t go anywhere until you change it.
14. Bicycling is life with the volume turned up!
15. I may not be the strongest, I may not be the fastest, but I’ll be damned if I’m not trying my hardest!
16.Hills. We love them. We hate them. They make us strong. The make us weak. Today I chose to embrace hills.
17. A bicycle ride is a flight from sadness.
18. If it is important to you, you ail find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.
19. Have you ever pushed yourself to your limit? Then how do you know that you have one?
20. Turn it off! Ride your bike!
Do you have any more inspirational quotes to add to the list? Leave a comment in the section below.
1. Shut up Legs. – Jens Voigt
2. As long as I breathe, I attack. – Bernard Hinault
3. If you brake, you don’t win. – Mario Cipollini
4. Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. – Lance Armstrong
5. Don’t buy upgrades, ride up grades. – Eddy Mercx
6. It doesn’t get any easier, you just get faster. – Greg Lemond
The 10 Best Cycling Quotes in no particular order…
1. Studies have shown that riding a bicycle everyday makes you more awesome than the general population.
2. You can’t buy happiness but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close.
3. Put the fun between your legs.
4. Turn it off ride your bike.
5. Don’t know if it’s illegal to be handsome and ride a bike at the same time but whatever, I live dangerously.
Don’t forget to “Like” the I Love Cycling Facebook Fan Page.
6. This is my gym.
7. This one runs on fat and saves you money. This one runs on money and makes you fat.
8. My biggest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my bicycles for what I told her they cost.
9. I have too many bikes. Said no cyclist, ever.
10. I Love Cycling