Cycling is one of those things that once you start you will wonder why you didn’t start sooner. The good thing is that it’s never too late. Make plans today for finding a bike and getting into riding regularly. A good starting point is to stop in at your local bike shop. You will be able to look at the different styles of bikes and what interests you but more importantly, talk to someone who is super knowledgeful about riding. They can answer any questions you might have. Also, searching in our search box on ILoveBicycling.com will take you to an article with answers to what you’re searching for.
The unplanned moments on a ride are the ones you remember most and are part of what makes cycling great. They can be taking a wrong turn and finding a new, incredible road or getting caught in a thunderstorm that led to meeting an interesting, warm-hearted man or women someplace far from home. One way to get more moments outside the box of planning is to seek out rides where you can experience new roads, trails, and places. The bike is an incredible thing that can do more than just take you places. You never know what you will find and experience.
The 20 Best Inspirational Cycling Quotes
1. Life’s a climb, but the view is great.
2. I don’t have a bucket list but my bikeit list is a mile long.
3. You can’t be sad while riding a bicycle.
4. Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off being excellent.
5. To bike, or not to bike: that is not a question.
6. Sometimes this is all you need!
7. Life is like riding a bicycle, to stay balanced you must keep moving.
8. I’m doing this for me.
9. I just need to ride my bike.
10. No, your legs aren’t that tired. Yes, you can breathe. Keep going.
11. When in doubt. Pedal it out.
12. A bad attitude is like a flat tire… you can’t go anywhere until you change it.
14. Bicycling is life with the volume turned up!
15. I may not be the strongest, I may not be the fastest, but I’ll be damned if I’m not trying my hardest!
16.Hills. We love them. We hate them. They make us strong. The make us weak. Today I chose to embrace hills.
17. A bicycle ride is a flight from sadness.
18. If it is important to you, you ail find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.
19. Have you ever pushed yourself to your limit? Then how do you know that you have one?
20. Turn it off! Ride your bike!
Do you have any more inspirational quotes to add to the list? Leave a comment in the section below.
The 10 Best Cycling Quotes in no particular order…
1. Studies have shown that riding a bicycle everyday makes you more awesome than the general population.
2. You can’t buy happiness but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close.
3. Put the fun between your legs.
4. Turn it off ride your bike.
5. Don’t know if it’s illegal to be handsome and ride a bike at the same time but whatever, I live dangerously.
Don’t forget to “Like” the I Love Cycling Facebook Fan Page.
6. This is my gym.
7. This one runs on fat and saves you money. This one runs on money and makes you fat.
8. My biggest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my bicycles for what I told her they cost.
9. I have too many bikes. Said no cyclist, ever.
10. I Love Cycling